UFC Undisputed 2010

Go down

UFC Undisputed 2010

Post  KPinoy on Tue May 25, 2010 3:45 pm

I have no clue where to put this topic so I'll put it here and then Canuck can move it somewhere else after.

so since I've seen our camp members play the game,how are you enjoying it?anything different?anything wrong with it?any glitches or bugs?any lag?is it still worth buying?give your opinions and experiences so far of the game.

PS.Canuck make more topics please and thanks.make like an off topic section,a ufc undisputed section where we can talk about the game.things like that =)

KPinoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UFC Undisputed 2010

Post  EL_GABE on Tue May 25, 2010 4:02 pm

that stat decay is effin me up the 1st carrer i did i was 5-0 and all my fighter stats were 0? wtf? so i started another one and i think i getting the hang of the carrer stuff but im not sure

EL_GABE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ufc rules 24 on Tue May 25, 2010 7:34 pm

El_ GABE is right stat decay is hard but it makes it realistic in 09 all u had 2 do is play on begginer and not even train just fight

ufc rules 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KPinoy on Tue May 25, 2010 10:47 pm

anyone play online yet?how is it?

KPinoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EL_GABE on Tue May 25, 2010 10:55 pm

it was laggy when i played online once ..but dam the carrer mode is tricky ass f!

EL_GABE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KPinoy on Tue May 25, 2010 11:12 pm

yeahh I think that it would be laggy right now since it just released and people are gonna be crowding the servers and things like that.I read on the facebook fan page,people are complaining and whining like hitches because of lag and that online and career mode sucks and shit like that.it made me laugh a little cause it was so stupid lol.

as for the career mode and the stat decay system,I think that's a good addition cause then it makes it more realistic.cause you don't see real ufc fighters keeping stats and stuff like that up at the same number.I mean look at Randy Coture,he's one of the old guys in the sport and he's starting to slow down a bit.having the stat decay just means you got work harder and not to focus on just one thing and focus on them all

KPinoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down