QUITTERS EVERYWHERE!

Go down

QUITTERS EVERYWHERE!

Post  Ick12322 on Mon May 31, 2010 4:07 am

Ok so its been about a week now since the game has been out and anyone else knowtice the HUGE amount of quitters in the game. Im not sure if its the connection or the game itslelf but every fuckin person seems to quit on me just about. Ive had a good 20 matches so far but only have 9 played threw lol

Ick12322

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QUITTERS EVERYWHERE!

Post  ouweis on Mon May 31, 2010 12:02 pm

if it cuts of during the mach saying the other player quite and the match is invalid its not the players fault its the servers fualt if the person actuayll quite on u u would of goten a win a
thq servers r realy shit

ouweis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ick12322 on Mon May 31, 2010 11:21 pm

ahh. Yea it hasnt been happening that much tonight. But im startin to get pissed. Been sitting here for 30 mins and people come in and leave right away cause they see my lvl and win loss record get scared and leave. I dono why people do that since theres no achivement anymore for lvl so just fight and have fun damnit! I also have a 0% DNF so its not that people think i wont stick around. Damn people and there need to maintain there "score".

Ick12322

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SaiCri on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:18 pm

im 11-27 and idont care i just like fighting people who wont quit and wont be cheap a little of everything no fun in pullin a gsp

SaiCri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

yeah quitters suck!!!!!

Post  Kratzkilla on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:46 pm

I agree with you those who quit the game durig a match should just quit this game and do us all a favor. Also ThQ need to fix there servers so people stop getting dissconnected its getting really sad play half a fight and your winning then BAM...... NO WIN FOR YOU. Things really need to get fixed.

Kratzkilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum